Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Daily Supplies, Part Two

In part two of this post, I take a look at the supplies I use in my journals.

First of all, the actual journals:
For writing in my regular journal, I will use any of the pens mentioned in Part One, but usually I just use a pencil. In my art journal, I may use any of the following pens for drawing, doodling, or writing:
For adding colour:
  • A set of 12 Lyra Rembrandt Aquarell watercolour pencils
  • Various tubes of Deco Art Crafter's Acrylic (I rarely use these anymore)
  • A set of 60 Laurentien coloured pencils
  • A set of 64 Color Art crayons (I haven't used these crayons for years, but I think it would be fun to use them again)
For collage:
  • A glue stick (usually UHU)
  • Scissors
  • A metal ruler (for cutting along a straight line)
  • Various images cut from magazines and old greeting cards, scrapbooking papers, coloured cardstock, wrapping paper, stickers, ephemera, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...