Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Many Notebooks and Pens

Here's a photo of all of the notebooks and journals that I have used in the past or that I am currently using. I can't guarantee that all of the notebooks I own are in this pile; I wouldn't be surprised is there is one or two that I missed. This pile also does not include notebooks I have used for school, which usually get recycled at the end of the year. If it did, the pile would be much larger!


And here's a photo of most of my pens, mechanical pencils, and highlighters (and I think two markers got in there as well). The bottom row contains highlighters, markers, and mechanical pencils; the middle row gel pens and a case of Staedtler triplus fineliners; and the top row is miscellaneous.

3 comments:

  1. I thugh that I was the only one with a notebook and pen issue. Glad to see that I am not alone.

    I am afraid to stack all of my notebooks for a picture, because I fear that they might topple over and crush me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I found your blog recently and tonight I was browsing through the archives when this photo caught my attention.

    Please, oh please, can you tell me the make and model of the fifth book in the stack? That huge, black tome that looks like a 500-pager?

    *lust*

    That one might last me more than just two months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speck, that large black book is a Heinz Jordan Permanent Sketch Book. I am not sure how widely available they are outside of Canada, but you can read my review of this book (http://apenchantforpaper.blogspot.com/2010/07/heinz-jordan-permanent-sketch-book.html) and check out Heinz Jordan's website (http://www.heinzjordan.com/). I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...