Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Still Here

I must apologize for the lack of posts. I am, if you did not know, a natural resource science student, which means that in September and early October, I go on field trips just about every weekend. I have also had many quizzes that I have had to study for. Needless to say, I have been fairly busy in the last few weeks and it feels like ages since I have tried any new office or school supplies.

And it has just begun to sink in that if I want to have two blogs and write regularly for both, that means I have to write twice as much. Right.

But don't go away! I have several posts planned for the future: perhaps some reviews of some of the pens I have laying around right now, a look at some of the most important supplies I use for school, and a book review of one of my favourite books on journaling, Keeping a Nature Journal by Clare Walker Leslie and Charles E. Roth. I would also like to drop by the campus bookstore and pick up one of the Rhodia notebooks I spotted there and perhaps a pen or two as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...