Tuesday, January 19, 2010

From the Art Journal: What Have I To Give



These are the last pages from the pamphlet art journal.  I don't have much to say about them; my methods were basically the same as in the previous pages.  I used gel pens, paint markers, and many bits and pieces of patterned and coloured papers.  The hand mandala was something I had already drawn and coloured (many years ago).  All I did was cut it out, attach it to the page, add a few details with paint markers, and add the circle in the centre of the palm.  The words are a few lines from a poem I wrote about a year ago.  The rest of the poem isn't really that good, but I thought these lines weren't bad.

I currently do not have anything to use to create my next art journal in (at least, nothing that would be appropriate for all of the heavy collage that I do), so it might be a while before I am able to post pages like this again.  I will try to post a few pages from my other journal now and then.  Thank you all so much for the kind comments you have left on my previous pages.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather
    I discovered your blogs today, and have really enjoyed wandering through them. Looking forward to more posts from you.
    Best wishes
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, Dan. I'm glad you have been enjoying my blogs and I hope you continue to do so in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...