Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pen and Paper Related News for September

If you have been wondering about the lack of posts here over the last week, my excuse is that I have been busy packing and moving into my residence at university for what will be my fifth (!) year here.  However, I am (mostly) settled in now, so I should be back to blogging regularly again.  I have some great new posts coming up for you in the next few days, but until then, I'd like to share some pen and paper related news.

First of all, over at Notebook Stories, Nifty has a review and giveaway of several Daycraft notebooks.  Visit her post for a chance to win one of three Daycraft notebooks.

Second, the September Carnival of Pen, Pencil, and Paper is up over at OfficeSupplyGeek.  As always, the carnival contains many interesting posts and is an excellent way to discover some new pen and paper blogs.  For more information about the carnival, including how to submit a post, see this page at Notebook Stories.

Finally, here's a sneak peek at some of the items that may be appearing at A Penchant for Paper in the next few days and weeks.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. oh man - I've had that Sheaffer Calligraphy set! I think I finally ditched the box a few years ago though of course I kept the pen and nibs.
    Looking forward to what you have to say about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...