Doesn't it annoy you when a blogger, who formerly posted fairly regularly, suddenly, for no apparent reason, disappears, and weeks if not months creep by with no new posts from her? It always annoys me, which is why I feel very bad about my own lack of posts here lately. Part of the reason was due to my very busy semester at university, but part of it, I'm afraid, was just due to procrastination. Still, I hope you have not all abandoned me yet!
I have a backlog of new pens to review, so I need to start posting more regularly again. I mean it this time.
Here's what you can look forward to in the next few weeks:
- Reviews of the above pens: Sharpie Pen RT, PaperMate Gel 0.7mm, PaperMate Biodegradable Ballpoint, Stabilo Colorgel 0.4mm, Zebra Z-Grip, Pentel EnerGel RT 0.7mm
- Some pages from my recently completed fourth art journal
- A homage to the No. 11 Rhodia pad
- Reflections on ways to use your pens, and on sizes of notebooks
- Perhaps some more stuff on art journaling?