Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Comments

Just some quick notes here about comments:

First of all, I believe some commenters may have had difficulty leaving comments here.  If you have had difficulties and continue having difficulties, please send me an email at heather [dot] papertrees [at] gmail [dot] com.  If I don't know about it, then I won't be able to try to fix the problem!  So please let me know if you have any issues with comments or anything else, because, seriously, I love receiving your input!

Secondly, I have been receiving a number of spam comments lately that have got through Blogger's spam filter.  If you are leaving spam comments or any comments whose only purpose to sell a product, then don't waste your time here.  Those comments will be DELETED.  I have not enabled comment moderation, but I will consider doing so if the spam comments continue.

That's all for now, and more posts coming up soon, I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Your best bet might be to enable comment moderation regardless. Sadly these days I tend to delete about half of the comments left on my own blogs that got through the filter already. No automated response is going to beat your own judgement in spotting sneaky comments that are really spam messages in disguise. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! +1 on enabling comment moderation. It's the only way to maintain a blog and keep your sanity! Folks will understand.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...