Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Notebook Question

Several times now I have received questions from readers asking if I know of a notebook that has alternating plain and lined pages.  I would be interested in such a notebook myself as it sounds ideal for combining writing with drawing; however, I do not know of any notebook that has this format.  I am sure that someone out there knows, though, so now I ask you:

Which notebooks are available that have alternating plain and lined pages, and where can these notebooks be found?

*****

Also, please note that, due to the number of spam comments that I have been receiving, comment moderation has now been enabled.  Don't let this stop you from leaving comments, because I still love receiving your input, and I will try to get your comments published as soon as possible.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what the "brand name" is but Borders has blank notebooks that are lined on one side and blank on the other page-wise.

    I can't draw to save my life, and I need lines to write on otherwise things come out crooked... so I always buy the lined ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may also look into Bienfang Notesketch books. They come in multiple sizes and different orientations. I have never used them myself, but I had a friend who loved them when working in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Notes by TeNeus and Jottrr both have what you want in A5 sizes and available via internet in uk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw some notebooks by the name of Dialogue that had alternating blank and lined pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jasart has them in a range of sizes. May be an australian company rgo?

    http://www.jasco.com.au/store.aspx?product=26936

    ReplyDelete
  6. The JOTTRR notebooks have alternating pages. They also have good quality paper and an envelope on the back cover (as is usually expected in notebooks nowadays!). You can read a full review on my blog if interested, but even if not I recommend buying one! They're good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilroy's Science/Math 80 page notebooks are available at Wal-Mart. I find that their paper does not always go well with pencil, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Singporean brand makes some alternating lined and unlined pages
    http://www.grandluxe.com/notebooks-journals.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...