I recently received this Pentel School Essentials Pack from a giveaway at Tiger Pens Blog. The pack contains the basic writing supplies that a student would need for heading back to school, although it would probably be best suited to students at the high school or university level. As I also recently headed back (reluctantly) to university for my final semester, this was a timely and cheering gift to receive.
The Pentel School Essentials Pack contains (left to right in the photo below):
- Clear plastic 15cm (6 inch) ruler
- Pentel EnerGel liquid gel ink pen 0.7mm black
- Pentel Wow retractable ballpoint pen 0.7mm blue
- Pentel Superb ballpoint pen 0.7mm black
- Pentel Fiesta 0.5mm mechanical pencil
- Pentel Fluorescent Marker (highlighter)
- Pentel Hi-Polymer eraser
As you can see, this pack does contain all the basics, and there aren't really any major items that seem to be missing. A set of extra pencil leads would have been a nice touch, as well as a red pen for correcting and editing, but I really have no complaints with the contents.
I'll probably be reviewing some of these items individually in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
And if you're interested, the Pentel School Essentials Pack is still available for sale from Tiger Pens.