Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shades of Green

Green is undoubtedly the colour that I have the most of when it comes to pens and related items:

From left to right: Pilot Petit1 Mini Fountain Pen in Dark GreenStaedtler Triplus Fineliners in French Green, Olive Green, Green, and Light Green; Pentel Slicci 0.3mm Green; Uni-ball Signo DX 0.38mm Lime Green and Green Black; Uni-ball Signo DX 0.28mm Emerald Green; Uni-ball Vision in Green; Pilot Hi-Tec-C 0.4mm Olive Green; Sharpie Accent Highlighter; Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust in Lime Star; Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight in Fluorescent Green; Stabilo Pen 68 in Green; Staples Gel Mini in Green.

From left to right: 6 inch / 15 cm ruler; Prang ColorArt crayons (which I have owned the same case of ever since I was a child) in assorted shades of green; Lyra Rembrandt Aquarell watercolour pencils in Apple Green and Sap Green; Laurentien pencil crayons in assorted shades of green.

From left to right: assorted pens; PooPooPaper spiral-bound notebook; unidentified fabric-covered green notebook; Prang ColorArt crayons.

(And many thanks to Azizah of Gourmet Pens whose Shades of Tuesday posts inspired me to start obsessively taking out all my pens of particular colours and photographing them!)

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I love it!! I'm having penvy right now too hehehehe. Thank you for mentioning me as well :) I can't wait to see more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drool! Green is my favorite color too, and I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like green and this is a very nice collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waterford just introduced a new green pen - the Emerald Isle. You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. M-mh, and also love that you included the Triplus FIneliner, my absolute favorite! :)
    /Cecilia
    ThePaperBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of this green - my favorite color (other than black!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...