Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Shades of Orange

Orange is probably my next favourite colour after green, but I don't have nearly as many orange pens as I do of green pens, which is a definite shame.  I think I need to plan a shopping trip for orange pens very soon.

From left to right: Sharpie Gel Highlighter; Pilot FriXion Point 04 Orange; Pentel Slicci 0.3mm Orange; Staples Gel Mini in Orange; Sakura Permapaque Opaque Paint Marker in Orange; Staedtler Triplus Fineliner in Orange; Lyra Rembrandt Aquarell watercolour pencil in Light Orange; Laurentien pencil crayons and Prang ColorArt crayons in assorted shades of orange.

From left to right: Rhodia No. 11 Pad; Rhodia Staplebound Notebook; four lost and found pencils: Dixon No. 2 / HB, Papermate Classic HB, Dixon Ticonderoga 1388-2 Soft, and unidentified stub; and Rhodia Webnotebook.

A jar of lost and found pencils (more here).

3 comments:

  1. Orange is a newly discovered color for me. Pelikan Edelstein Mandarin is the one that started it all. Hi-Tec-C Apricot is really nice. You should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouuu I do like your shades of orange as much as shades of green! Come to think of it... I don't think there will be any shades I don't like... but the orange is so warm and cheery. I can't believe you've got Laurentien pencil crayons. That's awesome. I remember having those in junior high and stuff. I wish I still had them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your posts is like reading about myself. Orange would be my favourite colour after lime green but I have few orange pens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...