Wednesday, September 26, 2012

On Vacation

As of today, Wednesday, September 26, I am officially on vacation.  I am going with my family to the Pacific coast of British Columbia.  I will be walking on the beach, peering into tide pools, wandering under giant redcedar trees, and perhaps checking out a few bookstores as well.

I have scheduled some posts on my travel journal to be posted in my absence, and your regular programming will resume when I return.  I won't be online for the next week, so I won't be able to respond to any emails and comments until I return.  Comment moderation is off, so if any spam comments appear on the site, please disregard those!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to you both! And, now that I've returned, I can say that it was indeed an excellent holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...