Monday, September 3, 2012

Shades of Yellow

I didn't think I would have enough yellow items to create a post, but after I scoured both my desk and my mom's, I actually found quite a few.  Unsurprisingly, most of these items are things that I hardly ever or never use, or are relatively obscure brands.  This selection also brings in a few more unusual items, such as a non-sharpening pencil, a paper punch, correction fluid, and stickers.  I only have one pen with yellow ink; the rest of the writing instruments are highlighters, markers, crayons, and the like, or simply have a yellow body.

From left to right: Eberhard-Faber 4009 highlighter; 2 Bic Brite Liner highlighters (one is mine, one is my mom's, and I actually don't think I've ever used this highlighter so I'm a bit puzzled as to why I have one in my desk); Pentel Fluorescent Marker; Bensia Non-sharpening Pencil; Pentech Rainbow Stix 1.3mm mechanical pencil; 2 unknown yellow-bodied ballpoints, one with a smiley face on the end (kind of hard to see in this photo, alas); Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight in Fluorescent Yellow; Sakura Permapaque Opaque Paint Marker in yellow; Lyra Rembrandt Aquarell watercolour pencil in lemon; Laurentien pencil crayons; yellow-handled scissors; a unicorn-shaped paper punch (you can laugh); and some clips and a push pin.

From left to right: Rite in the Rain Journal; Prang ColorArt crayons; UHU glue stick (maybe this is cheating to include this, because the glue is purple - but the colour of the tube is still yellow); Dixon Universal Correction Fluid (I actually never use this stuff, because it always gets all lumpy and awful); and assorted stickers (fabric flowers and puffy smiley face stars).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...