Friday, November 16, 2012

Shades of Red

I haven't compiled one of my "shades of..." posts in a while, partly because I'm running out of the colours that I have the most of.  This one's red, and I was actually surprised by how many red-coloured supplies I own.

From left to right: Pentel EnerGel RT 0.7mm Red; Zebra Jimnie Ballpoint Red; Zebra Sarasa 0.7mm Port Red; Pilot Varsity Fountain Pen Red; Bensia non-sharpening pencil; Pentel Slicci 0.3mm Red; Sakura Permapaque Opaque Paint Marker Red; Pentech Rainbow Stix 1.3mm mechanical pencil; Bic Cristal Ballpoint Red (sadly missing a cap, but then it was just a found pen after all - and it's just a ballpoint); Stabilo Point 88 Red; 2 no-name pencils; and 3 Plaid paintbrushes: #1 fan blender, #2 liner, and #10 liner.

From left to right: Daycraft Juicy Notebook; Lyra Rembrandt Aquarell watercolour pencils in Pale Geranium Lake and Dark Carmine; Laurentien pencil crayons; Prang Color Art crayons; random ticket; ladybug themed clip.

From left to right: small, lined Quo Vadis Habana notebook; Pentel Slicci 0.3mm Red; Zebra Jimnie Ballpoint Red; 2 random novelty pencils; miscellaneous clips and pins.

Compiling this also made me realize that I really don't have a lot of variety in my supplies: most of this stuff (with a few exceptions) you've seen before in different compilations, albeit in different colours!

4 comments:

  1. OOOH I do love your reds!!! So much cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Azizah! Red is not one of my favourite colours, but all these items do look pretty good together!

      Delete
  2. Your red pen post has me thinking I probably have the most pens in purple. I have few in red. I was looking for a red pen at work not too long ago and didn't have a single one there! Looks like I should start collecting some more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple is a colour that I definitely don't have very much of. I do wish I had more of it though! And oddly enough, I can never find a red pen when I want one either, even though I apparently actually have quite a few...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...