- A comparison review of four different brush pens. I love the idea of brush pens and would like to use them more often, but I don't really know how to use them. Any tips?
- An entertaining review of the Quo Vadis Habana notebook. I haven't started stockpiling notebooks yet, partly because I haven't yet decided what my all-time favourite notebook is, but the Habana is definitely one that I would consider stockpiling. I have also recently reviewed the large-sized Habana.
- A very useful post on the differences betweens goals, resolutions, projects, and tasks. I've been going through my yearly review over the last week or so, and part of that involves both looking at what I have accomplished over the past year, and clarifying my goals and plans for the year to come. Reading this post, I can see where I've gotten my goals and tasks confused in the past, and I think that keeping them in two separate categories will help me a lot in 2013.
- And now that you know what goals are, check out these 5 steps to achieving your goals (and creating the life you want). I think I do most of these things already without really thinking about it, but I definitely have room for improvement. Especially in the "action" part... I really enjoy planning, but sometimes actually taking action on my plans can be more difficult.
- If you're not really into goals or resolutions, try choosing a word of the year. I did that for 2012, and it really worked well for me (my word was "open").
- Five things NOT to say to a writer. I don't think I've had anyone say any of these things to me yet, but they already make me cringe just reading them.
- This is not related to paper at all, but I love these polymer clay cacti. For some reason, cacti are the one kind of plant that I have never had much luck growing (and I always end up getting their spines in my hands). These look like they might be more my style.
That's all for this month, and for this year. Stay tuned for new posts and reviews coming up in January, and have a happy new year everyone!