- Jono's post on how he organized and customized his Midori Traveller's Notebook. While I would love to one day have a customized and multi-purpose notebook like this, right now I am focusing on using up the notebooks that I currently have in progress. And I agree 100% with Jono's statement that, "If you organise yourself in a more effective, private, and personal way, you feel more connected with your work." Yes. That is so much the philosophy behind my own DIY planner - and one day I hope that my planner will expand to include a notebook and journal as well.
- Stephanie takes us on a video tour of her art studio - which is filled with gorgeous and colourful mandalas. Stephanie's blog, Spiritual Evolution of the Bean, was one of the first stationery blogs I started to read before I started this blog, and a major inspiration that started me drawing mandalas myself.
- A review of the Faber-Castell Textliner and Jumbo Grip pencils at Pens etc. This is the first time I've ever seen a wooden pencil that you could use as a highlighter, and I also absolutely love the look of these pencils. I want some!
- Angela shares her tips for keeping creative diary pages. I would call this a planner rather than a diary, but I guess the line between the two can become blurry. Whatever you call it, her pages are very fun and colourful - and I don't know why I keep hesitating to do something like this myself.
- A review of the 0.25mm Pentel Slicci at Fine Points. While the 0.3mm Pentel Slicci is one of my favourite all-time pens, I have not tried the 0.25mm - something that I must remedy. And as you read this review, also be sure to check out the author's gorgeous (and tiny!) handwriting.
- Tina is sketching sketching materials with sketching materials - confused yet? I actually really love these sketches (in a geeky kind of way). Here are some similar sketches of my own (and more at the end of this post) - although mine are not nearly as good as Tina's.
- Jackie reviews the new Pilot Hi-Tec-C Maica. Finally, the Hi-Tec-C has received an updated and snazzy looking barrel! I've never completely fallen in love with the Hi-Tec-C, but this new barrel design just might push me over the edge.
- Finally, last but not least, Azizah reviews the J. Herbin Pearlescent Ink Sampler Set. These inks are gorgeous, and now I want a dip pen so that I could use them.
That's all for this month! As always, be sure to stay tuned for new posts and reviews coming up in April. See you then!