Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shades of Purple and Pink

Here's one for all of you fans of purple and pink out there!  Personally, pink is my least favourite colour (purple is okay), so it's not surprising that I have relatively few of these items.

From left to right: paper clips; Pentel Slicci 0.3mm in Pink, Baby Pink, and Purple; Staedtler Triplus Fineliner in Purple;  Zebra Sarasa SE 07 in Pink; Post-it Flag Ballpoint; Sakura Permapaque Opaque Paint Marker in Purple; Zebra Surari 0.7mm Ballpoint in Violet; Fiskars Paper Edger (Scallop pattern); Prang ColorArt crayons; Pink Pearl eraser.

4 comments:

  1. Compared to your other shades, this is relatively small :D It amuses me that pink is your least favourite as it is MY favourite! Well, that and purple. ... And green. And orange.. I guess it's hard to pick. I enjoyed seeing your pink and purples though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Azizah! Yeah, I am definitely not a fan of pink. I like purple though, even though it's not a colour I use very often... something to remedy in the future, I guess! Green and orange are my favourites. And brown - I have a "shades of brown" post coming up in a while.

      Delete
  2. Brown and green.... yum. Now those are some colors I can get behind. Looking forward to your shades of brown post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Randall! Brown is one of my favourite colours, so my upcoming brown post is going to be a lot longer than this one was :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...