I didn't have a post planned for today, so I thought I would do something a little bit different, inspired partly by Kayte's story, and partly by the handwritten posts that I see from time to time around the web. I tried to write more neatly than I usually do, so I hope you can read my writing. You can find relevant links in the notes at the end. Enjoy!
- Pens used in this post: Pentel EnerGel Euro 0.35mm Black, Dong-A Miffy Scented Gel Ink Pen 0.5mm Green, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 0.3mm Brown, Uni Mitsubishi Pure Color-F Double-Sided Sign Pen 0.4mm Orange
- Paper used in this post: Rhodia Webnotebook Dot Grid
- The Pilot G-Tec-C is the North American equivalent of the Pilot Hi-Tec-C.
- Staedtler Silver Ball rollerball
- My review of the Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
- The day I lost my PaperMate Ph.D Multi pen
- My review of the Quo Vadis Habana
- The very first post for this blog
- The last sentence in the second-last paragraph should read "slowly but surely" not "slowly my surely"