Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shades of Brown

Brown is probably my next favourite colour after green (although it may be tied with orange).  I would have compiled the shades of brown ages ago, but I thought I didn't have enough brown supplies for the photos. Though as it turned out, I did:

From left to right: wooden ballpoint pen; Pentel Slicci Metallic 0.8mm in Bronze; Pilot Hi-Tec-C 0.3mm Kurikawa (Chestnut Bark Brown); Sakura Pigma Brush Pen; Stabilo Pen 68 in Brown; Pentel Pulaman Disposable Fountain Pen; Staedtler Triplus Fineliner in Brown; Lyra Rembrandt Aquarell watercolour pencils in Venetian Red (it's actually a brown, despite the name) and Van Dyke Brown; a much-abused white nylon round paintbrush; wooden beads in a plastic case; brass leaf stencil; Prang ColorArt crayons.  Bottom: wooden ruler.
From left to right, bottom to top: Paperblanks Journal in Old Leather; Daycraft MyTravel Notebook; Field Notes Memo Book; box of 0.5mm Pentel Super Hi-Polymer HB refill leads; Laurentien pencil crayons; Fashion Dimensional Fabric Paint in Pure Gold Metallic.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection of browns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue! I love this combination of browns as well.

      Delete
  2. I love your color-themed posts! Very visually stimulating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's fun to search for all of the items and arrange them too!

      Delete
  3. where is the leaf stencil from - unable to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derrick, the writing on the leaf stencil reads "Nicole (TM) STE 1006". I bought it at a thrift store and I don't have the packaging, so I'm afraid that I can't tell you any more than that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...