Monday, June 24, 2013

Shades of Grey

Not one of my favourite colours, but I like how these items look all arranged together:

Left to right: Sharpie Permanent Marker Fine Point; Pentel EnerGel 0.7mm; Uni-ball Vision; Uni-ball Vision RT 0.8mm; Staedtler Triplus Fineliner in Grey; Parker ballpoint pen; Earthzone Recycled Pencil; Laurentien pencil crayons; one-hole hole punch; stapler; clip; pencil sharpener; mini tape measure; scissors.  Bottom: stainless steel ruler.

I seem to have worked my way through most of the colours now, and I'm not sure if I'll continue this series of posts in some form.  This will at least be the last  "shades of..." post for a while.  Check out past colours: green (still my favourite), orange, blue, yellow, red, black and white, purple and pink, brown.

4 comments:

  1. Nice stuff. I say go with SILVER...It sounds more flashy than gray. Of course it is Monday so maybe gray fits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it is a cloudy, rainy, and, yes, grey day today where I live, so it does fit for me!

      Delete
  2. Grey! I'd never have thought of doing a shades of grey. Nicely done hehe, even if it's not your favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Azizah! It was the only "colour" I could think of that I hadn't done already, without getting into subdivisions of the other colours, like lime green, turquoise, etc. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...