Send me your questions! Throughout July, I want you to send me any questions you have about any topic. At the beginning of August, I will compile all of your questions with my answers into one post.
- Leave your questions in the comments sections of this post OR email me your questions directly at heather [dot] papertrees [at] gmail [dot] com. If you choose to email me, please make sure that you clearly state somewhere in the email that your question is for my upcoming Q&A post and let me know how would like your name to appear on my site (or if you want to remain anonymous).
- And remember that if you do want to ask a question anonymously, you can always leave an anonymous comment on this post.
- You can ask me questions about any of the topics I have discussed on this blog, including pens, pencils, notebooks, paper, journaling, writing, blogging, art journals, sketching, mandalas, books, productivity, to-do lists, and planners. But I am also open to questions on any other topics if you just want to get to know me a bit better.
- You can send me more than one question at a time.
- Although obviously I don't know everything, I'll do my best to answer all of your questions.
- You can send me your questions from now until August 1.
I think this will be fun, and I'm looking forward to receiving everyone's questions. Start sending them!