Friday, August 23, 2013

Link Love: 5 Favourite Projects

For the month of August I've decided to participate in Daisy Yellow's mission to share the link love.  Each Friday in August has a different theme of links to share.  This Friday is favourite projects from blogs that you love.  For some reason, I found this was the hardest series of links to compile, but I finally settled on these as my favourite projects:

  1. iHanna's 365 in 2013 project - iHanna is making 365 collages in 2013, one for every day of the year.  This kind of project just amazes me, and, while I would love to try something like this one day, I don't think I'm quite ready for it.  Check out her most recent collages in week 33 - lots of bold colours, papers, and paints.
  2. No Pen Intended's DIY Moleskine Cahier-style notebooks - While I've made somewhat similar single-signature notebooks in the past, mine weren't this awesome.  The pockets are a nice touch.  And even more awesomely, she currently has some of these available in her Etsy shop.
  3. Mary Ann Moss's pattern books and visual journals - Mary Ann's pages are so spontaneous, colourful, and exuberant.  You can see some more of her pages here.  And more here.  I love every single one of them.
  4. Melinda's DIY planner - If you've been around my blog for a while, you'll probably know that I'm a fan of DIY planners.  I believe that by making our planner pages to fit our lives, we can be more productive.  I love how Melinda plays with so many different layouts.  That's something that I need to do more often, rather than just using the same old layout all the time.  Check out some more of her pages and layouts here.
  5. The Alchemy Notebook - Not from a blog, but these pages are amazing and very different from most visual / art journals that I see online.  These pages partly inspired some of my own pages in my less is more art journal - I love the earthy colours, minimal backgrounds, and how they look like ancient manuscripts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the link!! I am glad you like my DIY pages. I have a lot of fun making them each week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...