- iHanna's 365 in 2013 project - iHanna is making 365 collages in 2013, one for every day of the year. This kind of project just amazes me, and, while I would love to try something like this one day, I don't think I'm quite ready for it. Check out her most recent collages in week 33 - lots of bold colours, papers, and paints.
- No Pen Intended's DIY Moleskine Cahier-style notebooks - While I've made somewhat similar single-signature notebooks in the past, mine weren't this awesome. The pockets are a nice touch. And even more awesomely, she currently has some of these available in her Etsy shop.
- Mary Ann Moss's pattern books and visual journals - Mary Ann's pages are so spontaneous, colourful, and exuberant. You can see some more of her pages here. And more here. I love every single one of them.
- Melinda's DIY planner - If you've been around my blog for a while, you'll probably know that I'm a fan of DIY planners. I believe that by making our planner pages to fit our lives, we can be more productive. I love how Melinda plays with so many different layouts. That's something that I need to do more often, rather than just using the same old layout all the time. Check out some more of her pages and layouts here.
- The Alchemy Notebook - Not from a blog, but these pages are amazing and very different from most visual / art journals that I see online. These pages partly inspired some of my own pages in my less is more art journal - I love the earthy colours, minimal backgrounds, and how they look like ancient manuscripts.
Friday, August 23, 2013
Link Love: 5 Favourite Projects
Daisy Yellow's mission to share the link love. Each Friday in August has a different theme of links to share. This Friday is favourite projects from blogs that you love. For some reason, I found this was the hardest series of links to compile, but I finally settled on these as my favourite projects: