- How Small Can You Write? - I've always had small handwriting, ever since high school when my friends and I would compete to see who could write the smallest. I usually don't write quite as small as I did in this post though!
- Rhodia Pencil - I continue exploring different wooden pencils. This one looks great, but I'm not sure about how it writes. I think it may be a pencil that I'll be more comfortable using for sketching.
- Handwritten Post: The Story of My Pen and Paper Addiction - Yes, there's a story behind it, as there is behind most things. And this is also my first (so far, only) handwritten post.
- Laurentien Coloured Pencils - These pencil crayons are classics for many Canadians, as they are for myself. Judging from the comments I've received on this post, there's still a lot of love out there for them.
- My Productivity System - For me, having some kind of productivity system in place is essential for me to get more done, and, ultimately, be more creative. I've added some refinements since I wrote this post, but these are the basics.
I always enjoy looking at the top posts on my blog; if you're a blogger yourself, you probably know that it's hard to predict which posts will become the most popular. Some posts that I expect will receive many comments and views get relatively little notice, while others that I quickly dash off and don't think much of end up in lists like these...
If you enjoyed this post, you can also check out my top posts of 2012.