- Ed Jelley reviews the Hero 9018 fude nib fountain pen - love the crazy looking nib on that pen!
- Mary shares a flawed but wonderful pen, the Parker Vacumatic in azure blue.
- Elizabeth checks out the Sheaffer Taranis Roller Ball pen - a smooth writer named for a Celtic god.
- Brad Dowdy reviews the Pilot Kakuno fountain pen, one of his new favourite fountain pens for beginners.
- Azizah reviews the rOtring Rapid Pro 1.0mm ballpoint pen, which must be one of the few ballpoints that could be described as "wicked cool."
- Windi shares her handwritten review of the Lamy Safari fountain pen in blue.
- Dr. D features the absolutely gorgeous Parker Snake fountain pen (his post is in Spanish, but if you can't read that or don't want to bother with Google Translate, the photos alone are worth checking out).
- Tina takes a look at several waterproof and water-soluble inks that she uses for sketching - and includes some of her lovely sketches.
- Ed Jelley presents an excellent review of Noodler's Navy fountain pen ink.
- Sandra Strait reviews four J. Herbin fountain pen inks - Eclat de Saphir, Blue Pervenche, 1670 Bleu Ocean, and 1670 Rouge Hematite (all beautiful colours).
- Johnny reviews the Staedtler Noris HB - I love the bold black and yellow colours and the matching sharpener.
- Ian shares some elegant sketches drawn with his favourite Tombow Mono 100 pencils. (You can also check out Johnny's review of the same pencil.)
- Vikram Shah presents his pencil FAQ video, which you should watch if you'd like to learn more about the basics of wooden pencils and their history.
- Mel describes her obsessive stationery disorder and shows off her tricked-out notebook planner. This is a very detailed post... and an awesome notebook/planner (from the land of awesome stationery, i.e., Japan).
- Elizabeth reviews the Daycraft 2013 Executive Diary (possibly made of robot leather!); the 2014 version would make a decent planner if you're not into the DIY thing.
- Ed Jelley checks out the Doane Paper Flap Jotter notepad - a sturdy-looking spiral-bound notebook with Doane Paper's signature grid + lines ruling.
- Azizah reviews the Rhodia Dot Pad, one of her favourite notepads (and one of mine as well). Dot grids are the best!
- Sandra Strait reviews the Daycraft bRead Notebook, a cute notebook that looks good enough to eat - and has decent paper.
- Finally, Tina presents a list of her top 10 art supplies and tools of 2013. Her list includes pens, inks, brushes, and other supplies, and is well worth checking out.