Friday, January 17, 2014

Shades of Lime

"Shades of" is back!  Partly because I love putting these posts together and partly because it will give me an opportunity to share some my other collections (stamps and buttons in this post, for example) - although pens and stationery will remain the focus.

Left to right: Uni Mitsubishi Pure Color-F Double-Sided Sign Pen in Yellow-Green, Lamy Safari Fountain Pen with 2012 Limited Edition Green Body, Staedtler Triplus Fineliner, Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight in Fluorescent Green, buttons, and clip.
Left to right: Kingston DataTraveller 2GB flash drive; Staedtler Textsurfer Classic Highlighter in Green (uncapped, because the cap was too blue to include); Platinum Preppy Highlighter in Green; Uni-ball Signo DX 0.38mm in Lime Green; Staples 1.0mm ballpoint pen; stamps from USA, Ireland, and Belgium.

Some of these greens may not be quite "lime" but I still love how they all look together.

2 comments:

  1. Green is green :D That's what I say anyway, when my colours don't match quite right.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...