Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Shades of Silver and Gold

...though not real silver and gold, of course (I wish!).
 

From left to right: spoon, Pentel EnerGel 0.7mm Black, Sheaffer ballpoint, Sharpie permanent marker in Metallic Silver, letter opener, Canadian one-dollar coin ("loonie") with a hole drilled in it (I've had this coin ever since I was very young, but I have no idea who drilled the hole!), key, buttons.

From left to right: Pentel Hybrid Gel Roller in Gold, Merangue Hi-Jell gel pen in Silver, PaperMate X-Tend 0.5mm mechanical pencil, Sharpie Pen Grip, assorted loose-leaf rings (linked together), assorted metal buttons (I'm especially fond of the third button from the top, which is shaped like a seashell!), metal pencil sharpener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...