Tuesday, September 30, 2014

An Unexpected Absence

I warned you at the end of last month that posting was going to be slow in September, but I didn't expect to not post at all!  The reasons why I didn't post this month are various and mostly not very interesting, so I won't go into them in detail here, but I do plan to start getting back to my regular schedule of blog posts in October.

I have a set of Tombow MONO drawing pencils that I will be reviewing (I did mean to review these in September, but I've never had an entire set of pencils before, so they are intimidating me and making me nervous to sharpen them and start using them!).  Also, I've experienced a breakdown with my productivity and planning system, and I'll be discussing that as well.

I'm sorry for my unexpected absence, but I promise you I will be back!

2 comments:

  1. You were missed! Don't be intimidated by those Tombows -- they're just pencils! :-)

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Heather. Jack/Ohio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...