- Ana tests out several different erasers in an "eraser-off". I find that I am becoming increasingly fond of erasers, and there are so many I have yet to try...
- I love Bri's art journal pages. They seem so minimal yet evocative.
- Azizah reviews the Le Typographe A5 pad. This is one of the more unique paper pads I've seen since it is printed with a fluorescent orange grid. I do wonder whether it might be rather hard on the eyes, but it looks awesome and the fact that it is also available in green makes it very tempting for me.
- These card catalog notecards are beautiful, and definitely appeal to a dedicated bibliophile like myself.
- Angela reviews Staedtler Triplus rollerballs and highlighters. I didn't know Staedtler made these, and I may have to try them as I have long loved the fineliner version.
- JooJoo shares her beautiful golden tree drawing in her sketchbook. I wish I could do things like this.
- Jenny reviews one of my favourite pens, the Stabilo Point 88. These pens are inexpensive and fun to use and come in so many different colours; everyone should try them. (And I should really try out some more of the colours.)
- Finally, if you're setting goals for the new year, check out this minimalist guide to setting and achieving goals. For the past few years, I have gone back and forth between setting lots of goals and setting no goals at all, and I think this guide finds a good "middle way" between the two extremes. I'll be using it to help set my own goals. You might also want to check out the companion post on reviewing the past year.
Thanks so much for reading my blog this year, and I'll see you in 2015! Happy new year to you!