- I love this idea from Quo Vadis Blog of writing a novel one page at a time over the course of a year. I have a couple of novels that I need to work on, so I may give this a try in 2016.
- Speaking of 2016, Ana has already chosen and reviewed her 2016 Leuchtturm1917 planner. This looks like a nice, simple planner, and I love the cover colour.
- Tammy shares 15 tips to improve your drawing skills. She always makes drawing (and art in general) seem so fun and easy, so you should check out this post if you want to draw more.
- Millie shows off the contents of her pencil case. I always love seeing the stuff that people carry with them and use on a daily basis.
- Angela shares her sister's university notes. These are awesome. I thought I had neat handwriting, but hers makes mine look sloppy.
- Jenny writes about how she uses her notebooks. Another type of post that I always enjoy. And one that makes me want to start carrying a pocket notebook.
- Rants of the Archer reviews the 2015 Neon Lime special edition Lamy Safari. For some reason I always feel obligated to link to all Lamy Safari reviews. This is an excellent review, though, so you should read it.
- Jinnie shares her collection of wooden pencils. I love seeing other people's collections, and her photos are always especially good.
- Finally, I love JooJoo's travel journal pages, especially her drawings of the seashells and seaweeds, which make me want to travel to the seashore again.
That's all for now! Look forward to many more posts from me in November!