- I always love reading about how people use their planners and notebooks (and the more detailed, the better), so I especially enjoyed this post from Carina on how she uses her Midori Traveler's Notebook with Field Notes.
- I also like this post on Ellina's commonplace book or "everything" notebook. She has such beautiful and neat handwriting...
- Rants of the Archer reviews the Kaweco Ice Sport fountain pen. I love the bright orange colour of it.
- I'm not really a Field Notes fan, but I do like the look of the Shenandoah edition in Jinnie's review. It's just a simple edition that contains all of my favourite colours. I probably won't be buying it, though, as I don't use pocket notebooks.
- I also loved Jinnie's post on natural-finish pencils. They're all so beautiful... I think I need more pencils like this in my collection.
- Angela reviews the Pilot Kakuno fountain pen. I'm actually going to buy this pen. And as I can't remember when I last bought something new (it's been over a year for sure), it should be quite exciting.
- On my other blog, I've been sharing my ten favourite books. Number eight on the list was Hannah Hinchman's A Trail Through Leaves: The Journal as a Path to Place, a book you should read if you enjoy keeping a journal, especially a nature journal.
Finally, if you've been wondering how my NaBloPoMo challenge went, it did fall apart at the end of the month, but I'm happy that I'm writing blog posts again so it does not feel like I failed. I also now know that writing a blog post everyday is not my style, and I have more respect for any bloggers who do manage to post daily.